17 August 2009

SoulFest Photographers

I've been meaning to look back at SoulFest '09 and give credit where credit is due. I had the privilege of working along side the photography team at the SoulFest. They graciously worked with me and provided all of the great shots we posted on the blog through out the week. They had an impressive set up with professional grade cameras and Macs (& PCs) all over the place for editing. So I wanted to thank Dan, Greg, Joe, Stephanie, Cynthia, Paul, Tony and others for sharing their incredible talents with the SoulFest and this blog.

And if you happened to drop you camera in the mud or just want to see some cool shots from the SoulFest, click here!

3 comments:

joesstlouis said...

Only half of us use Macs for the record :P

Unknown said...

My first thought on the macs was wait until Joe see's that. LOL

bebopredux said...

But Joe, you redeem yourself by using Nikon! ;-)